Built on a natural knoll, the main facility of the estate is a three-bedroom, three-bath house of nearly 3,000 square feet including two covered lanais. It was custom-designed for a lifestyle that's perfectly integrated with nature.
Walls of windows overlook lush botanical gardens, a stream, a waterfall, and panoramic lakefront vistas. Spacious decks on both side of the estate are ideal for alfresco dining, lounging in hammocks and enjoying magnificent sunrises and sunsets. One of the highlights of its Hawaiian/Asian architecture is a Japanese ceramic tile roof the color of celedon blue, which blends ideally with the lake and stream.
Additional facilities and cottages are available for larger groups.
Luxury Hawaiian Vacation Rental Amenities
- Sleeps 6 adults
- Custom tile and furnishings throughout
- New custom decorator furniture
- Big-screen TV in living room and master bedroom
- Satellite TV and SiriusXM radio available with all premium channels
- Outside hot shower
- Romantic 2-person spa tub
- Fully equipped kitchen, including microwave, dishwasher, range, refrigerator, dishes, utensils, and cookware
- Washer/dryer facilities
- Two covered lanais
- Deluxe gas barbecue
- Master suite lanai
Kilauea Lakeside Rental Facilities
- 20-acre-freshwater lake with private white sand beach
- “Tom Sawyer's” island in the lake
- Picnic area, rock barbeque, swing,
- Tree house
- Freshwater Stream - tropical rainforest - Waterfall
- Kauai 3-Par Golf Hole and putting green on the vacation rental grounds.
- 11 acres of botanical gardens featuring orchids, bamboo, gingers, plumerias, and over one hundred and fifty varieties of flowers and fifty varieties of fruits